Conair Curl Secret Gets Me Fierce!
I love getting date night pretty, even if I am just hanging out with my girls. Once a week I like to take my hair from simple and beachy waves to all the way fly-with defined and sleek curls. Now that I have all of this hair doing it myself is not always easy! Like most of us I don't roll to the beauty salon on a weekly basis, so I need to know how to look Fierce all on my own. Conair Curl Secret to the rescue!
I saw the Infiniti Pro Curl Secret by Conair it is an automatic curling iron. Sounded awesome to me.
Then I saw this video!...and I knew that this machine was great for my hair, which is a mixture between my natural hair and several bundles of thick Indian, weave, human hair.
I saw the Conair Curl Secret available at WalMart for $99.00. Who-Hoo!!
They are as much as $150 online. Since it was my "get fly" night I decided to go and try this new automatic curling iron. I loved it so much that I wanted to show you how to get Date Night Diva'ed Up without taking a trip to the salon or taking half a day to prepare.
Lets Get Conair Curl Secret Fly:
1. Start with fully combed out and clean hair.
2. Clip up or separate the hair that you are not using for ease of curling.
3. Comb out the section that you are going to use.
4. Hold the Conair Curl Secret near your hair with the open side to your head. Place a small piece of hair inside of the machine and close it.
5. Your hair will go inside of the machine and beep, when it beeps 3 times your curl is ready!
Repeat for a FLY Head of Hair.
I like that the Conair Curl Secret is heat-safe, so that I can put it down if the phone rings and it won't burn the surface that its sitting on, you do not have to ruin a towel(y'all know what I am talking about) and it won't burn your hands either.
What I really love is that my own hair gets really straight, but that my hair never gets too hot that it hurts my hand after the curl comes out.
This is such a win-win hair find:
* It makes the most beautiful curls * It doesnt hurt my hands making repetitive curls * It doesnt kill me on time, it only takes about 20 minutes to get BIG BOUNCY HAIR * I dont have to pay $200 to get my hair done, the Curl Secret is only $99 bucks * It will not burn you, your surface and it turns off in a few minutes if you dont use it
*Make sure that your hair is clean before you start *Use small sections of hair *Have fun this is such a fabulous curling machine
And when I came in after hours of dancing and laughing with my girlfriends, my hair was still Fly!