Greetings My Gladiators!
Last nights ep of Scandal was positively SCANDALicious!!
And as far as I am concerned there is never enough of Mellie, the Presidents Wife, Millicent Grant! She has got Southern Belle down to a science. Soft on the outside hard as nails on the inside and her appearance is always impeccable. Her pearls are always appropriate. I know that good ol' Mellie is not the crowd fave, but she knows how to stand by her man, honey!
Here are 10 Reasons Why I Love Mellie:
1. She is cute as a button, who doesnt like somebody with a natural cleft in their chin?
2. She doesnt mind a Bl*w Job...while wearing pearls.
3. She is smart as a hawk, but didnt know that Olivia was sleeping with Fitz for years!!...*side-eye*
4. She doesnt like Babies...but she has several.
5. She knows how to play innocent, when she is the dirtiest of them all.
6. Her name is Millicent, like, of course I love her!
7. She is actually the Presidents wife...but she wants to be the President...in fact she knows that she is the President, tho.
8. She looks like she is a good roll in the Hay!
9. She doesnt want to redecorate the White House or run a non-profit agency, she wants to oust Cyrus!
10. Rejection doesnt mean ISH to her!..."What makes you think that I will let you divorce me?"
Bonus Reason Why I Like Mellie: She gets her Hillary Clinton On!
I actually get a kick out of Mellie and I wish that we would see more of her. I think that she is easy to dislike because we love our precious Olivia, but for real tho. Liv is the Side Chick...always has been.
Sharelle D. Lowery is a San Francisco based lifestyle and etiquette blogger who shared witty, sophisticated urban anecdotes to style and etiquette questions! You can find her online at ClassySharelle.com and you can follow her on Twitter @ClassySharelle.