Love and Hip Hop ATL...
was full of mess, but the fashion fails were the best!! I hollered at the fashions almost as much as I laughed at the behavior!
Love and Hip Hop ATL is the place where VH1's scandalous a** Mona Scott Young takes Atlanta's has been's and wannabe socialites, showers them with cash and celebrity status and expects them to have some class. This is where the fun starts, because these people don't know the first thing about class!!
Here are my Top 10 Fashion Fails for the reunion show part one:
10. The Afro Sheen in DJ Baby Drews Mohawk. It was almost an S-Curl. I want him and Tracey off of the show. #snooze
9. Mona Scott Young's wig. All wrong. I thought that she was Shae Buckey Johnson sitting up there! This was a beauty supply wig if I have ever seen one, down to the BAD pretend part. And why didn't Mona have on a bra?*side-eye*
8. Momma Dee's head piece. I know she got that from Claires. Damn Fool.
7. Joseline Hernandez spakley dress. What year was that from. Must be vintage. When I saw the video footage below Joseline said that her friend made it for her. Real Talk: These reality stars get so pimped. They spend their own money and only a few of them end up with spin off products of their own or even their own goals realized.
Behind the Scenes Fashion Footage
6. Everything Kirk had on!!! I'm saving this monkey for next week however.
5. K.Michelle's aluminum foil dress. It was reflecting like a cheap mirror.
Ronald McDonald K.Michelle is altogether cheap.
Follow Me on Twitter to Get All of My Off the Cuff Fashion, Beauty & Entertainment News thoughts @ClassySharelle As far as I am concerned I am a Certified Love & Hip Hop ATL Specialist!
4. K.Michelle's wig. How can you have major money, have a music contract, be on the most popular Reality TV show and have a beauty supply wig on? It looks like she went wig shopping with Mona.
Check Out My Interview of K.Michelle