This is a sponsored post for U by Kotex, who provided me products to review.You can get a free sample from U by Kotex too at http://bit.ly/107R90y and Do the Demo!
This weekend was my best friend's birthday celebration and it was so much fun! We spent a limousine driven day in Napa, visiting wineries and seeing the sites!
Of course my Aunt Flo decided to come before all of the festivities got started, but I refused to let her stop my fun! My U by Kotex made it so seamless.
U by Kotex comes in the most adorable little packages! They are so cute that one of my girlfriends saw me pulling my wallet out of my purse and asked what type of candy that I had in my purse!
"Girl, it's a pad."
She snatched it out of my purse and admired it saying,
"This is the type of pad that you don't even want to hide."
My U by Kotex pads ended up being one of our topics of conversations in the limo between winery visits! We have all been raised to keep our periods a secret, but the truth is we all get them and sometimes we just all want to talk about them. We talked about all types of period matters, like what do you do when your cycle comes? And how do you handle cramps when you cannot just veg out and stop? This is what we came up with!
What to do to when Aunt Flo is part of the party:
1. Rest. Get good rest and make this your selfish time!
2. Take a bath. No, I don't mean a simple shower. Run a bath, burn a sweet smelling candle and appreciate this time of the month, this is what makes us the stronger sex!
3. Use U by Kotex pads. There is nothing that can make your period worse than "bad pads." U by Kotex pads keep it simple, have the best protection and they are sooo cute!
4. Eat healthy, but realize that it is okay to cheat a little bit. These little chocolates are everything when you just want a sweet, dreamy treat! You know that the chocolate desires go up to a level 10 during your period. So have a small RICH treat.
5. UTime. Spend more time on your beauty regimen. I love when I smell good and lotions always make me smile.
What do you do during your cycle to make a tough time more pleasant?
P.S. Did you get your FREE SAMPLE of U by Kotex? Don't get caught without yours! GET YOUR PACKAGE CLICK HERE!
Classily Yours, Sharelle D. Lowery Catch me on Ask.FM and ASK Me anything!
I wrote this review while participating in a content series through Crowdtap on behalf of U by Kotex, and received products to facilitate my post and compensation for my time to participate.