Monday AM Greetings!
Last week, Blogalicious Announced ME as one of its Brand Ambassadors!!
Blogalicious12, held on September 28-30 in Las Vegas is one of the biggest and baddest blogging conferences held specifically for women of all and diverse backgrounds. This conference is great for women just starting out in their blogging careers or women who are expert bloggers or at the top of their game in one aspect of social media or another! Many attendees are looking to "Blog as a Business!"...or already are. You will share, connect and learn about everything regarding blogging from Image, Blogtypes, Social Media, and More!!!...and the Networking is going to be bananas!
I was amazed and ecstatic...and quite frankly humbled. It is my pleasure to share with every blogger or "wish-I-was" a blogger anything and everything that I can about this conference of Power Bloggers. The women of Blogalicious are so warm, welcoming and intelligent...I am grateful to be among their ranks!
Every Wednesday until the conference, Blogalicious will be hosting #BeUplifted tweetchats at 6pm PST. Follow @beblogacious and tune in to join in on hot discussions on thought leadership, digital influence, and best of all women really making an impact in blogging and technology.
Want to Win a Trip to Blogalicious?
You can “pin to win” on Pinterest! It is a contest for the conference. Pinterest users who participate can win. Blogalicious Ambassadors will select two winners at the conclusion of the contest and give them tickets to Blogalicious Weekend 2012. Below are the contest details and rules!!
>>Follow all Blogalicious Pinterest boards.
- “Like” Blogalicious on Facebook.
- Create your own “I am Blogalicious” board on Pinterest.
- Pin 10-20 of the best images, videos, etc. representing this year’s conference theme, “Make It Personal,” with a short description under each between July 23rd and August 3rd. Include the hastags, “#Blogalicious12” and “#MakeItPersonal”
- Post the link to your “I am Blogalicious” board on our Facebook event contest page no later than 5pm CST on (closing date of contest).
- The Blogalicious 2012 Brand Ambassadors will pick the winner based on who creates the most inventive and representative board.
- Get pinning and invite your friends to join in!
- The winner will be announced on the Facebook event contest page on (date
- of announcement).
1. CONTEST: Participants will be asked to create boards with the “I am Blogalicious” title and post pins on Pinterest related to the theme “Make It Personal” between July 9th and 13th, 2012 to be eligible. (Promotional details about the theme can be found on the Blogalicious Weekend website. 2. THE ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period for the contest begins on (date, 2012 at 12pm CST and ends on (date, 2012 at 5pm CST). 3. ENTRANTS BOUND BY OFFICIAL RULES & TERMS: All entrants are bound by the official rules of this contest and the Pinterest Terms of Service. 4. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to persons who legally reside in the United States of America who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Ambassadors, Affiliates, Speakers and Sponsors of Blogalicious 2012 as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) of each of the above-mentioned persons are not eligible to participate in the contest. The winner must be following all of Blogalicious pin boards on Pinterest and ‘like’ the official Facebook page of Blogalicious. If you are chosen as the winner, you must be able to travel to Las Vegas, NV, at your own expense, no travel/accommodation included. 5. JUDGES: Blogalicious and its 2012 Brand Ambassadors will judge board entries based on the creativity of the represented boards. Judging decisions and selection of the 2 winners are final and may not be appealed. 6. VERIFICATION OF WINNER: If the determined winner cannot be contacted within an appropriate time period determined by the Judges, the winner forfeits their ticket and an alternate winner will be chosen and contacted.