This excellent content was sponsored by GM so that education may be a little more attainable!
College...some of the best days of my life!
I think about my college days fondly and wish often that I could go back.
What I don't remember fondly were the hours that I spent in the EOP office
or worse financial aid. When it came to assistance, my parents made too
much for me to get much more than loans...and goodness knows that I did
not want to do that. However, I still needed more money. Back in the
90's...they didn't have the Buick Scholarship Award like they do now!
The Buick Scholarship program is specifically designed for high school seniors and undergraduate students! It's the perfect scholarship program for any student that is interested in going into the automotive industry!
Here are a few FAQ's for you or your college age friends and family to apply
for this amazing financial opportunity to get your degree and get into the
1. The scholarship is worth 25,000 per year!
Yep, Buick is awarding $100,000 in college tuition help to help you achieve your dreams.
2. The important dates that you need to know are the opening of the program NOW and the closing deadline is February 27th, 2015!
3. There are specific majors that the Buick Scholarship program is for; you
can find them by clicking here.
4. Certain applicants will be given preferential treatment!
First generation college students, female, minority, military veteran or
dependent of a military veteran receive preferential treatment.
5. There are no paper applications, so you must apply online here! It's easy!
6. The scholarship funds go towards tuition, books, room and board and other educational fees.
7. The scholarship can be used at ANY accredited 4 year college in the US or Puerto Rico (excluding proprietary and online schools).
8. The scholarship is renewable, yep, keep that 3.0 or better GPA up AND
remain in a required major and you will receive the funds for 4 years!
5 years if you are in a 5 year engineering program.
9. How does the Buick Achievers Scholarship Program get funded?
The funding comes from the GM Foundation, not the General Motors
Company. The GM foundation is a 501c(3) organization that is separate from
GM! It definitely makes me want to buy a Buick!
10. 100 applicants will receive this scholarship.
So a good candidate has a great opportunity! Click here to apply!
So what is stopping you from applying for the Buick Achievers Scholarship
If you can't use this information, please be sure and forward this article OR
share it on social media so that a student that you know may be the next
Buick Achievers scholarship awardee.