I am all about beauty any way that I can get it and tea, one of the oldest drinks can help to keep you beautiful from the inside out! Here are 6 Beauty Benefits and a few ways that you can upgrade your beauty regimen.
1. Tea has awesome anti-oxidants that keep your skin looking young and beautiful. If tea can keep me looking youthful, I am down!
2. Tea gives you a beautiful smile! While a lot of people think of coffee and tea as teeth stainer's, this just isn't true. Its the sugar that breaks down your teeth, not the tea itself! Tea actually has fluoride and tannins that can keep plaque from building up! So ditch the sugar and let's do tea.
3. Tea is calorie free and that means that you can get an energy boost without the sugars that a lot of energy drinks offer! This keeps you slim and trim and healthy is always beautiful!
4. Tea upps your metabolism. As we get older, our metabolism rate drops! A higher metabolism offers your more energy, a better sense of well-being and you are more likely to get out and get some exercise when you just have an extra cup or two of tea per day.
5. Tea enables Beauty Sleep! Chamomile tea is excellent at relaxing you and helping you get to that beauty sleep that sometimes evades us. I usually have a nice cup of chamomile or some other resting tea before bed and Im out like a light. Its better than wine and prevents the hangover. I have tried both.
6. Tea helps keep you fully hydrated! Don't worry about the caffeine intake unless you ONLY drink tea. Make sure that you keep your water intake up too, but with Tea's that offers flavors such as mint and peach with the health and beauty benefits benefits of black, white and green teas...drink up! Hydration equals moisture equals YOUTH!
- White tea promotes healthy skin and promotes a healthier immune system
- Green tea aids in keeping that ravaging appetite at bay and also helps in the prevention of tooth decay
- Black tea contains anti-oxidants that help protect your cells from DNA damage and boosts your energy
People have been drinking tea for hundreds of years, so enjoy a cup and get healthier and more beautiful!