We have all been begging for Facebook to institute an unlike button, but who needs that when we can write about things that We Are Not Here For!?
This just means, things that I am not feeling. My list for the week is hilarious!!...I hope that I can keep up with this list for you guys every week!
Here Goes My Top 10 Things that I am Not Here For:
1. Deception, what channel does it even come on? And I heard that the Season Finale was last night, Meagan Good is sweet and all, but I haven't seen her since Waist Deep. #ImJustSayin'
2. Walter on Real Housewives of Atlanta. He is one of the biggest jerks that I know on Reality TV. And if he was in the shower butt nekkid with Ms. Kenya Moore and was soft as ice cream on the counter all day, he might as well be on Fashion Queens (which I AM here for, by the way!). I don't care how crazy she is...the girl is gorgeous.
Click Here for Kenya Moore's Gone With the Wind Fabulous...especially at the 4:00 point where "Walter" comes in.
3. The Pope, I believe that we are simply going to get more of what we have been getting. #KanyeShrug #Molestation
4. Nikki Minnaj. All over I just can't. And no I don't care about your new look.
Have You Joined Me On Twitter? Click Here!
5. Jada Pinkett-Smith for putting Charlize Theron on a pretend cover of Essence Magazine asking about the future of equality in media. I don't know if this is because Jada wants to Swing with Charlize or because she wants to seem like she is in the Hollywood "in-crowd" with all of her friends who are adopting young African children. Jada, you on my list girl. #Asswhoopin' Here is the Post from The Root!
6. Kim Kardashian for wearing tight clothes while she is pregnant. But I guess she is trying to stay marketable. #KanyeShrug
7. The twitter nuts who said that Satan looks like President Obama in the The Bible. The producers of the mini-series contributed 1000's to his campaign. Some people are always looking for something!
8. Lindsey Lohan and that she only has to do 90 days in jail for reckless driving and lying to the police. No doubt she was drunk or high again.
9. Beyonce's new Song, "Bow Down," its beneath her she is number ONE she needs to say WHAT?...absolutely nothing. She killed the superbowl and sang at the Inauguration...and its only March. This was silly.
10. Splash, the TV Show. They kicked Keisha Knight Pulliam, Rudy from The Cosby Show, off and kept Louie Anderson. #WTF
And for the Record, Im also not here for Lil Wayne, now that's not new this week, but since he was in the hospital and all...Im just saying, I didn't send you any flowers. Which is even less than he did for Michael Jackson.
Unclassily Yours, Sharelle D. Lowery Lifestyle Blogger | Author | Professional Speaker